Get your new website up and running fast!
The method I use to install WordPress is not how most do it. Many will do an install with services such as Fantastico or Simple Scripts and, to be honest, that’s how I used to do it too. However, I have learned these methods leave your website very vulnerable to hackers so I manually install WordPress and edit the code so you won’t have the regular default settings. This creates a far more secure site and I am very proud to say no site I have ever installed in this way has been hacked (as far as I know.)
I can create a basic site or one that is more advanced depending on your budget.
Your WordPress Site Creation Basic Package will include:
- installation on your hosting service — I can recommend a host if you do not yet have one,
- set up of one business email address and forwarding to your inbox,
- installation of theme of your choice — or I can recommend one,
- connections to your social media accounts
- social media share buttons,
- installation of basic plugins such as backup, contact form, comment spam and SEO,
- installation of banner graphic and personal picture (you must provide the images,)
- up to 5 pages and 3 blog posts (you provide the copy.)
The Advanced Package includes all of the above plus:
- set up of up to three business email addresses and forwarding to your inbox,
- installation of additional plugins such as security, related posts, google analytics and more,
- installation of graphics/stock images on pages and posts (you must provide the images,)
- up to 5 additional pages and 5 additional blog posts if you have any prepared,
- set up of opt-in box for your list with graphic of free gift,
- editing your free gift if needed.
Add Ons: For a minimal fee (billed annually,) I can also include premium versions of security and backups plugins. Retainer clients receive these at no additional charge.
Once your site is up and running, you’ll need maintenance.